Featured Vacation RentalRiver cabin on the Gallatin River Near Big Sky, MT
Terms and Conditions
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. MST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. MST. No Early Check-ins.
2. These are a NON-SMOKING facilities.
3. Pets are not permitted in all our properties, except the River Cabin.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT-The security deposit protects the owner from damage as long as the following provisions are met.
7. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashier's checks or personal checks payable to Peaks to Lakes Vacation Rentals. Credit cards can be used. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT plus seven (7%) lodging tax is due seven (7) days before your arrival date.
8. CANCELATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancelation. Cancelations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty except if deposits were made via credit card. All credit card cancelations are subject to a 5% Cancelation fee or $50 whichever is greater. Cancelations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancelation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons.
12. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than four days, the guest will be charged the four-night rate.
13. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabin.
14. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice prior to the return of this agreement.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
17. PARKING – Parking is limited to four (4) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
18. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions. If booking online we do offer travel insurance.
19. This cabin is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur.
20. While on the premises or its facilities, the Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.